Tuesday, June 9, 2009

24 London

I was digging through my stuff and found this polaroid from my last night in London. Charlie, the girl to the right of me, gave it to me as a memento to remember Inferno. Inferno was an awesome mid-size, full service agency I interned at whose clients include BlackBerry, VISA, Honda and Unilever. The office was always a party.
The Inferno Christmas party was at the swanky 24 Club on Kingly Road near Oxford Circus. Coolest part about the club was that the tables and walls were all interactive, so the visuals responded to touch. Inferno incorporated its logo and signature pink color to the walls and bars.
I had a flight the next morning at 6 a.m. to go back to the states, so I literally went from 24 to Heathrow. I had a lot of fun at 24 and am surprised you don't see interactive bars as often in the US. The only one I know of that's similar is Touch in NYC.

1 comment: