Thursday, June 18, 2009

FitRec Student Employee of the Month

The last four years I worked at the coolest place on BU's campus, the Boston University Fitness and Recreation Center or I like to call it the most amazing gym ever. FitRec was my second home and the people at the front desk my family. After many 6 a.m. shifts, swim parents and guest passes, I am going to miss putting on my red shirt, but it looks like all my hard work paid off, check this out: Employee of the month baby! If you don't believe me, check it out on the 2nd floor of the gym near the basketball courts.

Thanks to Tom, Alec, Shaun, Katie, Murph, Joe, Deb, Erin, Laura, Michelle for being awesome managers and the PERD staff for keeping the front desk in line.
Remember
NO ID. NO ENTRY. (except now we have a one-time courtesy admit, but I won't get into that)

No comments:

Post a Comment