Friday, July 10, 2009

Home Sweet Hawaii - Day 2 + 3

Much of my time has been consumed with my first freelance copywriting gig. It's okay because I'm writing about tourist sites on the Windward side of Oahu (where I spend most of my time anyway) and because WRITING IS FUN. Duh. All in all, high school friend encounters are high and my alzheimers is kicking in. I blame Facebook.

Photo Recap:
Liliha Bakery custard pie and cream puff for breakfast. They upgraded their pie boxes to make it more contemporary, but I like the old no-frills green and white box that an old-time diner/bakery should have. Kailua Beach facing Kaneohe Bay
At Valley of the Temples with Byodo-In Temple in the background
Secret Turtle Orgy
Ended the night with a delicious Italian dinner at Assagios in Kailua and had made-in-front-of-me Caesar Salad, Chicken Anchovy Olio pasta and homemade Spumoni for dessert. I passed out in a food coma an hour later and never woke up.

But I DID WAKE UP, and here's Day 3:
Visited Punahou with Jared. I totally forgot there's summer school so everything was closed early and I didn't get to go snack bar or bookstore.
WAIOLA SHAVE ICE... lilikoi and li hing mui flavorLevel 4 nightclub with TianaI wore red lipstick and someone mistaken me for the Joker. Why so serious?

1 comment: