Thursday, June 10, 2010

Internet Week Means No Sleep

Enjoying some pop-tails at Buzz Media's Pop Burger Event

Craziness has been happening lately in the digital world, especially since it's internet week in NYC!  I started off the week welcoming interns to the City at the MAIP kick-off party in JWT's super swanky bar, met my MAIP mentee Anjali from UT (Go Longhorns!) and caught up with old friends--one, which I am very excited to see--NATALIE!!  Natalie and I worked together for three years at the BU gym, explains the unbreakable bond.

Last night was Buzz Media's Pop Party at Pop Burger with Pop-tails (drinks named after celebrities like 'Snooki', 'Ashton Kutcher'... the 'Betty White Old Fashion' was DaBomb.com), Ring Pops, Pop Rocks, Pop Trivia... oh and not to mention, Kelly Bensimon (the one that posed for Playboy) and Deena Manzo (the one with the ugly cat) from the Real Housewives was there.  I guess they're Pop Wives?... OR Pop Tarts!  After several Betty Whites and sliders, my colleagues and I headed to the Zemoga's Never Mind the Lyrics Karaoke Party at Fontana's in the Lower East Side.  I hate singing, but Katie and I tore up the stage with a terrible rendition of NSYNC's 'Tearin' Up My Heart'.  Never again.

This has been quite an eventful (iPhone 4, Digital Content New Front) and tiring week.  I am ready for it to be over, so I can sleep.

1 comment: