Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Ultimate Chicken Shnitzel Plating Battle

Last night, my friend Hannah, boyfriend Sean and I cooked Chicken Shnitzel with Anchovy-Chive Butter sauce with sauteed kale and baby red potatoes for dinner.  I found the simple shnitzel recipe in my new bon appetit fast easy fresh cookbook that I received this week at a bon appetit/epicurious event.  We split up the cooking duties: Sean potatoes, Hannah kale, Zeny chicken--and banged dinner out in an hour.

The real challenge came at the end--PLATING COMPETITION (because everything has to be a competition).  Some of us took a more traditional route, some took creative risks playing with the shapes and forms of the food.  We don't mess around when it comes to plating--Hannah and Sean both wiped their plates (I'm totally giving away which one is mine) and paired it with their favorite beer.

I will let you decide, WHO WON THE CHICKEN SHNITZEL PLATING COMPETITION?  

#1
#2
#3

1 comment: