Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jet Lagged My First Day in London

About to get some serious sleep after I spent my first day in London, right off a red-eye, sightseeing like a zombie.  I kept the first day easy and revisited some of my BU study abroad stomping grounds--Portobello Market, Hyde Park, South Ken and the Chelsea Embankment for fireworks.  Hopefully by tomorrow I will be able to adjust and do some serious exploring.  I still can't believe I'm back here--I love London.

The B&B we are staying at
 Made 'Ja Look
 Still eyeing my Popo's Vintage Singer... but just look at this collection, AMAZING
 Some Brit Singing "Somewhere over the rainbow", he's no IZ
Wall of Vinyl Covers... Search for The Smiths begins!
 Look what we found instead
 Sean took this artsy one
 Black Swan meet White Swan
 Steak & Ale at the Queens Arms
 Chelsea Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment