Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dave1 of Chromeo @ One Step Beyond

Last night, I attended the One Step Beyond live music series with Dave1 of Chromeo at the American Museum of Natural History's Rose Center for Earth & Space. Seeing Chromeo was a reason why I decided to go, but the real reason was I wanted to party in a planetarium! It's been years since I've been back to the AMNH and last night reminded me how awesome the Rose Center is--it's literally an Apple Store with a solar system in it. Doesn't get any better. While the music wasn't as loud as I wanted it to be (understandable since the place is HUGE), I had a lot of fun dancing to Heads Will Roll, Barbra Streisand and Fancy Footwork. I brought my junky point & shoot with me, so none of my photos came out but I jumbled them together to try to catch the spacey ambience of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment