Saturday, August 13, 2011

Party Rock Is In The House Tonight

Teenagers today are lucky that they didn't have to live through the "Macarena" dance craze, instead they get cooler moves like the "Shuffle" thanks to LMFAO. I'll admit it, I'm a pretty big fan of the duo. I can't say that I haven't tried to Shuffle (unsuccessfully) or get really excited when Shots goes on at a club. This past Thursday, LMFAO headlined Billboard's Summer Music Blowout at Pier 36 in New York and also marked the sixth week that LMFAO's hit song "Party Rock Anthem" was #1 on the Billboard chart.

LMFAO knows how to throw a party, first by throwing fist full of glow sticks into the audience, then launching inflatable zebras into the crowd, not to mention Quest Crew was part of their back up dancers (I love Hok! Such a big fan since So You Think You Can Dance days). The free concert was awesome and I'm pretty sure everybody had a good time. You can watch their performance of "Party Rock" here: http://bcove.me/gqvhjybk

No comments:

Post a Comment