Sunday, August 12, 2012

Rockaway Beach Club 1st Annual Pub Crawl, Next Saturday Aug. 18

In my three years of living in NYC, I'm embarrassed to admit that I've never been to Rockaway Beach until this summer. I guess I didn't realize how easy it was to get there. From Williamsburg, you take the L to Broadway Junction and jump on the A train to Far Rockaway and get off Broad Channel for the Shuttle train. Total time = no more than an hour. My friend Peter who surfs recommended we get off the B90th stop because the restrooms and food stands are all near there. Rockaway is no Hawaii beach but is still a nice escape and way to spend a gorgeous sunny day tanning, bike riding, drinking and eating.

If you haven't checked out Rockaway Beach yet, next Saturday the Rockaway Beach Club is having its 1st Annual Pub Crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment